The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures).
Do you suffer with loose dentures? Are you embarrassed to smile because you are missing teeth?
Imagine smiling, eating and speaking with confidence and comfort again! No more covering your mouth when you talk or taking your dentures out before you eat! Sound familiar? Mini dental implant ARE the affordable solution for you.
Advantages of Mini Dental Implants….5 times less!
Let’s talk about the advantages of Mini Dental implants over the Conventional, old style implants. We like to say they are 5 times Less!
- Less invasive – What this means is we usually don’t have to cut a flap in your gums and and add bone grating as in a conventional implant to accommodate those large conventional implants. Mini Dental Implants require less bone thus a simpler process.
- Less painful – The mini procedure is much less painful. In most cases our patients just need to take an Advil or Tylenol the day of the procedure along with an antibiotic that will be prescribed.
- Less healing time – The healing time is less maily because of the implant we use. The Shatkin Mini Dental Implant is not only the strongest Mini implant on the market but it has an Ossean© surface that is also integrated with the implant. This advanced surface cuts the healing time down to 2 to 3 weeks compared to the conventional implant that takes 3-6 months.
- Less visits to the doctor – Mini Dental implants can be placed in one to two visits. Even if there are extractions, this quick and easy procedure is affordable for this reason.
- Less costly – Mini Implants are less than half the cost of Conventional Implants. Have you had a Conventional Implant consultation? STOP! Call us today and give us the opportunity to give you a second opinion with a FREE Consultation.